January 4, 2012

Here's to New Beginnings...

In light of the new year, I have a new blog layout...and a new"er" purpose for my blog!  If you read my tag-line up there ^, you will see that my purpose for TKM is to be a place to talk about the one thing that matters most in this life: RELATIONSHIPS...with God, Family & Friends!


I truly believe that NOTHING is more important than these relationships!  After all, it is why we were created...to have a relationship with God & each other ("it was not good for man to be alone"...in all of that perfectness that was the Garden of Eden...God created man-and then woman...for the purpose of relationships! He sent His son to die for ME, so I could have restoration to a broken relationship with Him...the break that sin caused!)


So....here is my question to you...in regards to TKM's purpose, what would you like to chat about this year?


Leave me a comment & let me know...and please invite others into the conversation by sharing TKM with them!!


Until next time.

No comments: